Self-Managed Superannuation Funds are extremely effective wealth generation structures.
Many of our clients use Self-Managed Superannuation Funds to hold direct property, shares and other investments. The main attraction, we believe is to retain control of your superannuation fund investments, and also to invest in assets that would otherwise be unavailable in a retail or industry superannuation fund (such as direct property).
In the right hands a SMSF can be an amazing opportunity to invest and save a significant amount of compliance cost, however without appropriate supervision and in the wrong hands the results can be catastrophic to the retirement plans of members.
Our role as accountants and advisors is to assist you to navigate through the compliance requirements of self-managed superannuation funds to ensure that the fund is run in compliance with the following regulatory authorities;
- Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
- APRA (Australian Prudential Regulation Authority)
- ASIC (Australian Securities and Investment Commission)
Some of the services that we offer;
- Setting up a SMSF
- Assistance in liaising with auditors of the SMSF
- Preparation of Financial Statements for SMSF
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns for SMSF
- Class Superannuation Software
- BGL Simplefund Software